Wednesday, September 2, 2020

46+ Can I Paint My Kitchen Cabinets White

46+ Can I Paint My Kitchen Cabinets White. In this training webinar, i share all my tips and tricks for making more money with your creative talents. Get a sparkling new kitchen easily and inexpensively with these steps.

White Painted Kitchen Cabinet Reveal With Before And After Photos And Video 365 Days Of Slow Cooking And Pressure Cooking
White Painted Kitchen Cabinet Reveal With Before And After Photos And Video 365 Days Of Slow Cooking And Pressure Cooking from 2.bp.blogspot.com
I finally finished painting my entire kitchen — walls, cabinets, and backsplash. It really is one of my favorite ways to transform a kitchen on a budget. I had finished painting the cabinet bases and let them sit for 4 days (i was running out of time, winter was at our doorstep and i had to finish to get the cars into the after a day of calming down, i decided to take #220 grit sandpaper and sand down as much polycrylic as i could without hurting the paint.

After quite a bit of research, i decided that i could make smaller, inexpensive changes to love our space.

Everyday wall paint consists of a formula not suited for surfaces like cabinetry. There are some drawbacks you should consider if you decide to do this yourself. We're torn because the cabinets are not the best quality so i'm not sure if we should paint or purchase new, we have a limited budget. Our kitchen needs an update, we are considering changing the backsplash, painting the cabinets and expanding the island to fit four (husband's request).


Post a Comment

© Barrbora Kitchen Design. Design by Fearne